“A wonderful and innovative solution to prevent a number of H&S and maintenance problems we had been facing at Ravensbourne. The team from Beaver Pest Control were professional, proactive and provided a very effective response and solution. I am very happy with the results and would certainly recommend their services and indeed the bio-acoustic bird deterrent solution.”
If you are a Facilities Manager and you struggle with finding a reliable pest and bird control supplier who does what they say they will, when they say they will, and is competent as well as being one step ahead of potential problems then you have come to the right place.
Once you discover how our specialist teams work, you will have confidence in our ability to do your job right first time. You will also discover how our technicians and real time reporting helps communication which means you will be able to keep your clients up to date with progress easily.
FM Companies & Managing Agents such as CBRE, ENGIE, Capita Symonds, Daniel Watney, MJ Mapp and Shaftesbury Estates, as well as Estate Agents such as Avrasons, Thamesview, Acorn, RMG Residential Management Group, and Kinleigh Folkard and Haywood, use us for regular and one off pest control treatments to their managed residential blocks and commercial blocks.
These regular customers stay with us because our FM & Estate Management Pest Control service is quick and responsive. Technicians are smart and polite, fully trained and accredited and we charge competitive prices.
In addition to this we can provide comprehensive quotes which help the conversations between you and your clients / tenants.
You and your clients will benefit from:
- Speed of service —We promise same day or next day service.
- Trust—Our technicians are DBS-checked and qualified to Royal Society Of Public Health level 2.
- Easy to identify —Technicians are uniformed and carry identification cards.
- Key collection—If the property is within a 2 mile radius of your office we can collect keys free of charge.
- Communication—Our technicians can contact your tenant when en-route to provide an estimated time of arrival. We offer morning 8.30—12.30am or afternoon appointments 12.30pm—4.30pm.
- Reports and recommendations—Our technicians carry out risk assessments before starting work. A copy is left with the tenant for H & S reasons. Recommendations are relayed back to you by the office before the job ends.
- Proofing – We offer a proofing service carried out by trained technicians and use professional materials.
- Phones lines – Our telephone lines are manned until 10pm in case of emergencies.