BRC or SALSA accredited?
BRC / SALSA pest control services will protect your accreditation, business and reputation and are carried out by specially trained technicians in line with BRC and SALSA pest control standards.
We will work with you to identify the correct integrated pest management programme (IPM) which will produce a safe and legal environment for the production/ storage of your products.
The specification will clearly reflect the activities on site and as a minimum our technicians will be qualified to RSPH level 2 in pest control with specific training in BRC standard for food production / warehousing requirements.
We lead the way in training with a number of our technicians recently becoming the first in the country to become accredited to the new format of the Certified Technician Inspector qualification.
To become qualified, a Technical Inspector needs specialist knowledge of the retail environment and good technical knowledge of their specialist work environment.
New to BRC or SALSA ?
As well as providing specialist technicians we can also support you in drawing up the formal agreements which clearly define the expectations for your service levels.
Your BRC pest control will be tailored according to your specific requirements and can include:
- Independent field biologists.
- Bar coding for bait stations.
- An online reporting system for trend management.
- Flexible responsible schedule according to your low risk, high risk and high care areas.
- Work to HACCP principles.
- Pest identification service.
- Electronic rodent alert system.
- SPI Insect and Textile Moth treatments.
- Electronic Fly Killers (EFK’s).
- Moth pheromone disrupters.
- Fogging and misting treatments.
- Heat treatments.
- In-house bird team for proofing / bio-acoustics.
Our specialist proofing team can help make sure that your building minimises the potential for contamination including the elimination of bird roosting site and the screening of ventilation areas. Monthly inspections include suspended ceilings, voids and other difficult to reach areas.
And as full members of the British Pest Control Association we have the backup of specialist knowledge if required.
For a free survey please ask for the BRC team on 020 8355 3443.