Have you got a pest control problem?
- Coronavirus decontamination- ULV treatments with a biocidal treatment to decontaminate surfaces.
- Local technicians - we have 45 Pest Control London technicians available to carry out your pest control in London and the surrounding counties.
- A fast response - same day or next day response as standard.
- Free technical advice on pest prevention while we are dealing with your pest problem.
- Specialist pest proofing carried out with rodent proof materials.
- Registered with both Which Trusted Traders and Checkatrade
- Experience - we have been trading for over 25 years with a combined team experience of over 314 years. That's a lot of knowledge.
- Trusted by over 3000 businesses. One of the largest independent specialist companies in the south east.
- Innovation – 7th company in the UK to gain European CEPA EN16636 accreditation.
- National pest control services through a network of BPCA (British Pest Control Association) partners.
- We’ll sort out your pest problem for you, quickly and without fuss, whether you are in London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester or Glasgow
COULD YOU USE MULTI - AWARD WINNING PEST CONTROL SERVICES ?
Winners of the 2019 South London Business Awards: Best Business over 50 employes and South London Business of the Year!
Winners of the 2018 Wandsworth SME category and Wandsworth Overall Business of the Year
Winners of the 2017 British Pest Management Award for Company of the Year demonstrating Outstanding Pest Management.
Beaver Pest Control London will always use our own highly trained pest controllers to carry out your pest control services in London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Middlesex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire and Essex. Our pest control company is on target to expand by over 13% this year making us one of the ten largest specialists in pest control.
PEOPLE - Beaver Pest Control London pride ourselves on providing excellent training and salaries to ensure we continually provide high quality pest control services. We believe that the better our staff, the better our service will be and we work very hard to recruit, train and motivate the best people.
INNOVATION - We use innovative pest management techniques to solve difficult pest problems.
CUSTOMERS - Customer satisfaction is key to our success whilst maintaining due care for the environment and remembering our corporate social responsibilities.
WELL MANAGED STAFF - A manager will carry out eight quality audits every year for every one of our London pest controllers. We then award our pest control technicians a bonus based on their quality of work and the pest control recommendations provided.
MOTIVATED STAFF - The fact that Beaver Pest Control London pay a bonus ensures that inspections are always carried out. We also monitor our customer telephone calls. By having monthly meetings we are continually helping our staff to develop their pest control and customer care skills. This ensures we maintain high morale amongst our employees resulting in better team work and the best pest control for you.
QUALITY STAFF - Beaver Pest Control are accredited to ISO 9001: 2015.
PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT - Due to the high quality and continual regularity of the training given by Beaver Pest Control London we do not just provide an excellent pest control service but also a complete understanding of the importance of protecting the environment.
H&S - Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) and health and safety, related to the pest control industry, are always one of the topics at our monthly meetings. We only use pesticides when necessary and make sure pest control by-products are disposed of with a duty of care.
CARING - Beaver Pest Control are accredited to ISO 14001 and CHAS.
I'm currently experiencing an awful mouse infestation which, through my landlord, is being handled by Beaver Pest control. You couldn't ask for a more professional, understanding and truly lovely team. From receptionist to Danny and the team they have kept me informed and helped to ease the stress of an horrendous situation. Thank you guys.
Fantastic work done by these guys, I am over the moon with the results of their work! They were extremely professional at all times and the team were also very polite. If you want a professional team to get the job done, then go with these guys.
With the help of Beaver our company have recently been approved by SALSA. I would like to sincerely thank Joe for his amazing hard work and playing his part in getting us this accreditation. He has been brilliant from start to finish and hasn’t gone unnoticed. Couldn’t have done this without him. We actually feel at ease knowing that Joe is looking after us here, so please extend our compliments to him for a job really well done!! As quoted by the inspector in his report: “Beaver, who are BPCA certified, provide a comprehensive pest control service which meets all clauses of section 1.9 of the standard”
70% of our work is carried out on behalf of businesses. We understand that not all buildings and sectors are the same and we tailor our service to maximise results in your particular sector. To find out more about how we can help you achieve pest-free conditions in your sector take a look at your particular industry.